Welcome and thank you for your interest in the GFK forum. Please take a few minutes to read through this document as it has been designed to provide you with a brief overview of what is expected and acceptable when using the site. Changes to these criteria are normally notified through all of the forums; however please note that guidelines can change without prior notification.
- 1) Each forum contains its own specific Q & A plus other information; there are a number of guidelines and FAQs. Therefore it is essential to read up prior to asking. Before posting use the search function, there is so much information you will more than likely find that your question has already been answered.
- Netiquette must be observed and shown at all times, follow the forum and understand how it works before beginning to post.
- Keep to the subject matter, deviation in the forums will be locked, removed or deleted.
- Civility is expected by all and respect should be exercised to the Moderator at all times. Disrespect and insults will not be tolerated. Should a problem arise between yourself and another member, turn to the Moderator. In the event that they are unable to assist please send message to us via Contact Link.
- Spamming and any form of blatant advertising is prohibited.
- When posting content it must be unique or you must have the correct permissions required to use it. Any links to content of a suspicious nature such as something that has been downloaded with the intent to ask other members to become involved in any kind of processing is not acceptable.
- Personal images must fit the sizing criteria.
- When posting a message it must only be posted to the appropriate forum and not cross posted elsewhere or it will be locked or deleted without prior warning.
- Ensure that your title represents the content of your post. The use of special characters and capitals to make the post more prominent is not allowed.
- Questions that relate to discussion topics that are sent either by private message or email to Moderators or Administrators will be ignored.
- Only post if you have something relevant and constructive to add to a post. Do not post simply to increase your number of posts. The experience of a member has nothing to do with their number of posts.
- How not to post on this forum can be summed up with the following scenario: You submit a post and after a short period of time you reply to your own post by saying, “I feel sure someone must know how to help me, so why has no one?” When someone does reply to your post, if their response is not what you expected or wanted then do not insult them. Never ask “What do you think?” this question cannot be answered objectively because everyone has their own view point of what they think is best, this may not be best for you.
- It is forbidden to have more than one account; multiple registrations will result in immediate deletion of your account/s.
- Political discussions, religion or religious materials are not allowed.
- All instructions that are provided by the team Moderator must be adhered to.
- Discussions pertaining to the rules of this forum or their interpretation are not allowed. The meaning of the rules lies solely with the forum owner who has the right to action changes at anytime. If you are unsure, ASK! Either ask a member of the Moderator team or refer to the most recent precedent you can find. However as there are no guarantees that the rules will not have changed since that posting it is advisable to check with the Moderator that the precedent is still applicable.
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in the user being issued with a set of warnings follow by account termination.
- All attachments might be initially validated by a Moderator to ensure that there is no unwanted content posted.
Thank you and hope you enjoy our site.