Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Fish Sempai - HAS TOSAKIN Goldfish

Discussion in 'Goldfish Breeds' started by calico3, Mar 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. calico3

calico3 Well-Known Member

Hi All. Andrew from the Fish Sempai has some Tosakin available now. He has already sold some to serious breeders around my area and has around 15 available still. Anyone interested in this hard to find beautiful goldfish type need to act fast before they are gone. He ships only within Canada to serious goldfish enthusiasts.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  2. KittyPage1345

KittyPage1345 Member

Do they import the US?

3. Brae.m

Brae.m Active Member

Hey calico, What other types does he have? Also what other local breeders are there? As I am from the toronto area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. calico3

Brae. m . He brings in Lionheads, Ryukin, Oranda's, Pearscale, Ranchu , Moors and is expanding his Koi for ponds. I got some beautiful Ryukin and Moors from him over the last year. He can be reached thru Fish Sempai Facebook. I usually call directly. Number listed there. He is very approachable . I will be slowly rebuilding my goldfish collection mostly from his stock as I got some great fish from him. He is bringing in new fish soon. I wish I lived a little closer to his location to arrange to shop in person. Some local breeders are members of this site however I deal with Andrew.

Brae.m likes this.
  5. Brae.m

Brae.m Active Member

Thanks Calico, I will contact him as i am looking into expanding to a pond now that i am almost done my indoor setup. Good luck on restocking your collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. afnaveils

afnaveils Goldfish breeder

I'm going to buy some of his tosakins to see how the Chinese are doing with this breed.

7. afnaveils

afnaveils Goldfish breeder

Unfortunately, the fish I bought didn't survive a whole week. We couldn't figure out what went wrong. They were quarantined for over two weeks at the farm. There was one DOA after a 24 hour shipping, they were producing excess slime coat and they died one after the other. It was unstoppable.

8. calico3

Yikes, not good. So sorry.