Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Glenn you are so off base, sorry you feel this way.

Discussion in 'Comments, Complaints or Suggestions' started by Ichthius, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ichthius

Ichthius Professional Breeder

Here is a letter to me from Glenn, glad to know he's lurking with dozens of aliases. Why would he need all those aliases.

David,

You are malicious, vindictive, spiteful, passive aggressive, manipulative and morally reprehensible. I can see everything you write. I have dozens of aliases on every fish forum. The funny thing is half the people that have been banned weren't even me. I've heard stories about how you manipulated people to eliminate your business competition. Don't bother writing back, I've blocked your address and won't open anything looking like it. I hope your hatred eats you up from the inside out. Swim in it. You can't touch me and I have the last word. I'll see you around the forums asshole.

Glenn

http://phasmids.blogspot.com/

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  2. Kat

Kat Well-Known Member

Wow!! Nasty!

3. Ichthius

He thinks everyone is against him solely due to my mind control and manipulation.

4. High Ranchu

High Ranchu Professional Breeder

The most effective way to deal with such outburst is to ignore it.

Let's talk goldfish! That's what we all are here for.

:Fish_tank:

newTosakin likes this.
  5. Ununique

Ununique Well-Known Member

Whats your business?

Also, you could totally write an internet ebook and use that as a glowing comment. I suppose the book would have to be about how to eliminate your internet rivals and business competitors. ;)

6. Blueheeler

Blueheeler Active Member

Threads like this shouldn't ever be given oxygen and should be deleted.

7. small_ranchu

small_ranchu Admin Staff Member

That guy is a pain. I had to remove another impersonation this afternoon.. gosh.. leave us a lone..

8. chocky

chocky Well-Known Member

Dave has every right to bring to the open because it's not fair on him! Why should he take being abused or nasty rubbish being spread like this?

For anyone new or newish to the forum, don't listen to this nasty individual called Glenn/louie/Zander/whatever he wants to call himself. Anyone who has read half of his dribble should be able to pick up on any of his aliases straight off the bat. he doesn't even bother changing his stories or the way he writes.

I have never felt or read any of Dave's posts or responses as 'malicious or vindictive etc'
    In fact he has always been super helpful and actually KNOWS what he's talking about. It's just some people can't handle being told their wrong or full of shit.
    (or are just complete nutters)

It would be a huge loss to the forum if we lose members like Dave, which is why I'm writing this post. Also it wouldn't sit well with my conscience if I kept quiet. This is typical Internet bullying. (And it's not the first time)

So Glenn if you are reading this (I'm sure you are) please just stop. Just go back to concentrating on your fish and let it go.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  9. Ununique

Ununique Well-Known Member

I agree with chocky.

An ancient internet proverb seems apropro, never argue with an idiot bystanders won't know the difference.

10. Ichthius

Then by all means please do not participate. This guy is off his rocker and thinks that I'm stocking him around the Internet including forums I've never even seen.

I posted this to have a dialogue about our most prolific and persistent troll, with the intent of him seeing it and hopefully going away and making this community a better place.

11. Blueheeler

Blueheeler Active Member

But in reality all you've done is fed the troll, he must be loving the attention.

12. Fishheadz

Fishheadz Well-Known Member

This shit reminds me of being locked up in jail. One of my cell mates was having a verbal fight with a guy in the next cell over. Yeah, they couldn't see one another, or touch one another, but by damn they were going to kill one another, if they wouldn't have been separated by concrete and steel.
    At the end of the day, it's just pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.