Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

I don't know why this dude thinks i am stalking him

Discussion in 'Comments, Complaints or Suggestions' started by RanchuLover, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RanchuLover

RanchuLover OBSESSED with carp

So this glenn or whoever he is accused me of stalking him. He has been following me to other sites i go on, and i am not the stalker. I am the one getting stalked. The reason i came here is because he is/was a user on this forum.

2. chocky

chocky Well-Known Member

Just ignore him

3. RanchuLover

ok i will. I do not know why he is doing this.

4. RanchuLover

So i am an administrator and i help do updates on another forum called Fynnmood. It appears that he is registering there and harassing members. He is violating his ISP's AUP so i filed a complaint. That should stop him. I filed it on behalf of fynnmood, but it should stop him from harassing people on all of the forums that he is on.

5. small_ranchu

small_ranchu Admin Staff Member

6. RanchuLover

so he has been emailing me after i banned him on fynnmood. He thinks that I am scared that he will write to the owner of fynnmood, but i am not. The owner of fynnmood is aware and fine with me banning him on fynnmood. He thinks david is using me when glenn is the one trying to use me.
    Here is messed up letter that he wrote to me:

7. Ichthius

Ichthius Professional Breeder

For the record my first contact with Glenn was about mid November when he started posting on GFK. Two years?

The only time I've initiated contact with Glenn is when he first started posting here, and I tried to teach him about mycobacteria. Yet he continued on to spend hundreds of dollars identifying environmental mycobacteria...

I wonder why Glenn has been banned from every form and needs to have multiple accounts to keep participating in them?

Thankfully gmail has great filters that send all his email directly to junk mail.

8. RanchuLover

Yeah i have no idea where 2 years came from.

9. Fishheadz

Fishheadz Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should contact your local authorities, if you feel that concerned about someone stalking you online,(or otherwise).
    Personally, I feel that this thread is just more unnecessary drama from you.
    Why do you feel the need to bring up problems that you experience in another online forum? (regardless if you're a mod there or not, that's irrelevant.)

Frankly, I don't visit fynnmood, nor do I care what transpires there.
    (I did go look at the site, although, it looked very poorly written, and rather outdated; 2006-2011, & ©2006-2007, most respectable website owners update their site annually.)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  10. RanchuLover

Well glenn was/is here too.

11. Fishheadz

Fishheadz Well-Known Member

....also irrelevant, he stirred the pot here and was banned, (from the best of my memory). Why keep bringing it up?

It kind of reminds me of the story of the little boy who cried wolf.

You should be careful who you have online interactions with,
    not everyone online is nice, the internet can be a dangerous place
    (especially if you choose to use your real name anywhere online, James Stewart of Salt Lake City, Utah),
    one day you may get eaten alive.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  12. chocky

chocky Well-Known Member

*face palm*

13. RanchuLover

i am not crying wolf. Glenn is a creepy dude and i know that there are creeps online. I know someone who used to have his address online (it is still there, but he has moves since.) I do not think that was a smart move of him to put his address online.

14. High Ranchu

High Ranchu Professional Breeder

Shall we rename this forum "All About Glenn"? It seems that his name comes up more often here than goldfish. Can we let it go and focus on enjoying goldfish discussions?

Ranchulover, tell us about your current set up, your new additions, any cool tips you learned in goldfish keeping? Anything goldfish related would be great?

15. RanchuLover

well the 40 gallon is on hold while the pond is under construction.

16. Anthony

Anthony New Member

Total lie

I have never harassed anyone. It was James Stuart who kept contacting me. I simply want to keep the slander to a minimum. I can repost all his communications. All this guy has is hateful diatribe, nothing he claims can be substantiated.

Glenn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.