Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Please read before you post

Discussion in 'Goldfish Judging' started by GoldfishAdmin, Jan 15, 2009.

1. GoldfishAdmin

GoldfishAdmin Administrator Staff Member

The sole purpose of this section is to have your fish judged by other experience people. Your judges may include some beginners to international judges. Let's respect their input and take it optimisticly as a learning tool of buying/judging show fish. In that way, I hope we can learn from each other.

For fish owners, we ask that you please post at least two pictures of your fish and a video clip if possible. Please refrain from getting upset on how your fish is critique. We are here to learn, and all goldfish are not perfect.

As for the judges- I really appreciate your input, but please only concentrate on the individual fish. We ask that you do not ban the source.

Hope you enjoy this section.

2. nitram

nitram Active Member

Goldfish Judging

If anyone looks at my vids in goldfish video's I'd love to hear wat you all think
    beginers,breeders and judges....all comments welcome!!!

3. opera

opera accidental breeder

I think there are only a few people expert in this fancy goldfish, so you are getting a poor response. Hopefully, some experts will response.

4. afnaveils

afnaveils Goldfish breeder

Some comments were expressed in the Goldfish Video Thread but I think there are not many Sabao fans or hobbyists who raise them on this site.:youtellme: