Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Programming?

Discussion in 'Comments, Complaints or Suggestions' started by Deleted User, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Who programmed the site initially? Who is responsible for it's upkeep? May I offer some help?

Glenn

2. High Ranchu

High Ranchu Professional Breeder

Glenn, I am confused between "How do I delete my membership" and "May I offer some help"

3. GreenTea

GreenTea Well-Known Member

I am extremely uncomfortable with your offer to commodify membership with your wholesale license, whatever that means, and your suggestion threads older than a month be deleted. Important information from no longer active members, and international members, or broke folks who dedicate extra funds to the hobby would be eliminated.

No forum is perfect. From my view, everything you've posted or suggested since arriving here is the opposite of the intentions of this forum.

4. Fishheadz

Fishheadz Well-Known Member

Rather odd, :exact:

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

A volume of people came forward and requested that I not leave the forum.

A volume of people came forward and requested that I not leave the forum. They believe with my credentials I have something to offer. They were very convincing.

6. Ichthius

Ichthius Professional Breeder

The flip side of that coin is your heart is in the right place, and you have lots to learn from this forum.

7. danarea

danarea goldiefanatic

Glenn,

Your offer makes it sound as though you feel there is something wrong with the setup of the site that only you can fix...we all operate just fine with the way it is now. The vast majority of us newcomers take time to wander around the site and find the answers to our questions...not criticize the way it is set up. That is insulting to the kind and generous-with-their-time volunteers who maintain and moderate this site.

I believe it was Green Tea whom you accused of being elitist in one of her posts. Perhaps you should clean your own house before pointing out the flaws in someone else's.

Regardless of your knowledge or experience, there is no substitute for good manners and proper etiquette.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
  8. ShrewCat

ShrewCat Banned

9. Ichthius

Glenn is gone.

10. Fishheadz

Fishheadz Well-Known Member

I've tested the Back button on 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, & I.E., as well as on Android), it is functioning correctly, perhaps it's an issue on your end.

11. small_ranchu

small_ranchu Admin Staff Member

Here is the report I am getting..

12. chocky

chocky Well-Known Member

Hahah I enjoy reading these posts though. . Haha

13. RanchuLover

RanchuLover OBSESSED with carp

and if Glenn/Deleted user wants to know who programmed the site, no one here programmed the core! The core is based off of vbulletin 3.8.4. It is a php/mysql forum software.

one more thing... i know the other username that glenn uses on another site. His real first name is Michael and his middle name is Joe. I am not going to post his last name. I know this because it is his writing style and his behavior.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  14. Ichthius

15. RanchuLover

RanchuLover OBSESSED with carp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.