Welcome to aurora.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the aurora community.

Tubular Telescopes web page

Discussion in 'Goldfish Conversation' started by Sbuggg13, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Sbuggg13

Sbuggg13 Active Member

Hi Everyone!
    I wanted to let everyone know that I have created and launched a new website called Tubular Telescopes as well as a youtube channel. It's specifically designed to focus solely on butterfly telescopes..and sometimes my other fur babies :)
    I know there are a lot of channels out there like solid gold that cover telescope goldfish, and I'm in no way trying to mock that or recreate that in anyway. I love Jenni and solid gold! The purpose of this site is to document my experiences with building a reputable breeding stock because honestly, besides about two..maybe three places, I noticed that there is more of a market of Ranchus, orandas, ryukins, and other breeds that are readily available for goldfish keepers to purchase. There are not many credible places that focus solely on perfecting the butterfly, so I am going to do it. My plan is to work on building my stock with very hardy, and healthy colorful fish (which I am almost there) I have another shipment arriving today that I am adding to my breeding stock from Dandy. I have acquired my starter breeders from healthy credible sources so that I can produce healthy quality butterflies. I am hoping some of you will check my page out and follow me on this journey and eventually sometime in the hopefully near future purchase my fry. If you head over to my webpage it explains everything in much greater detail. I created it yesterday and have been working on it non stop to get it ready for you guys to view. Just keep in mind that I still have some work to do on it so it's not all the way to it's full potential yet. If you like what you see and would like to see more please follow my page for updates. I really appreciate your time and consideration. The link is https://tubulartelescopes.com/
    Sorry, you'll have to copy and paste it in.

Thanks so much for the support!

Sarah

2. JEM Fish

JEM Fish Active Member

Wow that's awesome! I agree it is hard to find nice telescopes and when you do they are sooooo expensive. I'd love to buy some of yours someday when I have the space. I'm looking forward to watching your fish grow and develop your line of BT's! (Also the name "Tubular Telescopes" is probably the best thing I've ever heard)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

3. JEM Fish

JEM Fish Active Member

Wow that's awesome! I agree it is hard to find nice telescopes and when you do they are sooooo expensive. I'd love to buy some of yours someday when I have the space. I'm looking forward to watching your fish grow and develop your line of BT's!

4. JEM Fish

JEM Fish Active Member

Wow that's awesome! I agree it is hard to find nice telescopes and when you do they are sooooo expensive. I'd love to buy some of yours someday when I have the space. I'm looking forward to watching your fish grow and develop your line of BT's! (Also the name "Tubular Telescopes" is probably the best thing I've ever heard)

5. Sbuggg13

Sbuggg13 Active Member

Thanks so much! I loved the name too, I was contemplating it though, but i'm really glad you like it. Thank you so much for the kind words! I hope you enjoy following :)

6. joe

joe Well-Known Member

beautiful web page. Best of luck to you

7. JEM Fish

JEM Fish Active Member

I sure will!

8. Sbuggg13

Sbuggg13 Active Member

Thank you Joe!

9. Breann Thurman

Breann Thurman Well-Known Member

I also agree. amazing webpage. Im aiming to breed high quality calico BT's as well. I got a pair but no luck yet :p

10. Sbuggg13

Sbuggg13 Active Member

Aw that’s awesome! Well good luck I hope it turns out well I just got my first calico today and I am in love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Breann Thurman

Breann Thurman Well-Known Member

Calicos are the best. I was eyeballing that lavander in the other thread in the auctions >.> not the tri color but the other one

Sbuggg13 likes this.
  12. SantaMonicaHelp

SantaMonicaHelp Active Member

Congratulations on the website! I checked it out, and it's looking pretty good so far.

-Kamran

13. Sbuggg13

Sbuggg13 Active Member

Thanks everyone for the support! I am trying to blog daily on there, just finished up a new blog on an update of my new dandy orandas fish shipment I recieved on Weds,

14. joe

joe Well-Known Member

Just read your blog Sarah, very informative. You have a very good eye for fish. Those butterflys are outstanding.

15. Sbuggg13

Sbuggg13 Active Member

Thanks so much Joe!
    I’ve been working on my blogs the past weeks or so and have quite a few up now. I’m working to try and put some videos up as well but my computer software isn’t cooperating right now for some reason. So for now, I guess just more blogs and pictures. I’m going to try and get more pictures up of my fish. I just have to get them to hold still long enough lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk